Scoops & Accessories
Our price: $25.95
This scoop is a wet or dry scoop that has: 5/8″ diameter holes, soft rubber handle grip, and measures 6″ x 9″.
DELUXE GALVANIZED HAND SCOOP
Retail price: $37.95
Our price: $29.95 In Stock
This is a rugged and sturdy hand held sand scoop. It is made of strong galvanized steel and has 5/8″ diameter holes through-out the entire scoop body. The scoop body is fully enclosed. This scoop sifts fast. Comes with a rubber hand grip. Size is 5.5″ wide x 10″ long. The Rugged Sand Scoop is one of our most popular selling sand scoops. Made to last for a long time. Can be used in all sand and even loose dirt too! Made in U.S.A. Galvanized Steel Sand Scoop
STAINLESS STEEL SAND SCOOP
Retail price: $59.95
Our price: $49.95In Stock
A stainless steel rugged and sturdy hand held sand scoop. It is made of stainless steel and has 5/8″ diameter holes through-out the entire scoop body. The scoop body is fully enclosed. This scoop sifts fast. Comes with a rubber hand grip. Size is 5.5″ wide x 10″ long. The Rugged Stainless Steel Sand Scoop has become our second most popular selling sand scoops. Made to last for a life time. Made in the U.S.A.long. Made in U.S.A. Deluxe Beach Scoop
DELUXE BEACH SCOOP
Retail price: $69.95
Our price: $59.95In Stock
Our most popular sand scoop is made with 2 style handles. A short handle and an adjustable long extension handles. The long handle slides into the short handle & is secured with a spring clip. The long handle also adjusts in 4 positions. These handles are made of anodized aluminum. There are rubber hand grips on both handles. The 5″ diameter round basket has 1/2″ strong galvanized welded wire screen brazed to it. It is a durable, lightweight scoop made for beach hunting. Very easy to use with either the long or short handles. Long handle fully extended is about 40″ long. The short handle by itself with no extensions is 13″ long. Made in U.S.A.
PRO ALUMINUM MINI WATER SCOOP (#733)
Our price: $99.95In Stock
Here is a new style aluminum water scoop. It is a light duty shallow water and beach scoop. The aluminum bucket has 5/8″ diameter holes punched into the sides and the back of the scoop. The bucket of the sand scoop is 5″ in diameter by 9″ long. The aluminum 1-1/4″ diameter handle is welded to the top of at a 20 degree so you can use your foot on the back of this scoop to push it into the sand. There is a top reinforced aluminum bar to give this scoop some durability. The handle is 40″ long with an over length of 47″ long. The handle has an orange rubber hand grip for comfort. Made in the U.S.A. . Give this one a try, you’ll fall in love with the lightness and how duable it is! This is an excellent choice for a long handle scoop. We are offering a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturing defects on this scoop. This scoop weighs 3 pounds.
RTG PRO ALUMINUM MINI TRAVEL WATER SCOOP (#733trv)
Our price: $119.95In Stock
Here is our new style aluminum water scoop. It is a light duty shallow water and beach scoop. The aluminum bucket has 5/8″ diameter holes punched into the sides and the back of the scoop. The bucket of the sand scoop is 5″ in diameter by 9″ long. The aluminum 1-1/4″ diameter handle is welded to the top of at a 20 degree so you can use your foot on the back of this scoop to push it into the sand. The scoop handle comes apart in the middle of the handle for traveling in a suitcase. There is a top reinforced aluminum bar to give this scoop some durability. The handle is 40″ long with an over length of 47″ long. The handle has an orange rubber hand grip for comfort. Made in the U.S.A. . Give this one a try, you’ll fall in love with the lightness and how duable it is! This is an excellent choice for a long handle scoop. We are offering a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturing defects on this scoop. This scoop weighs 3-1/2 pounds.
PRO 5″ STAINLESS WATER SCOOP (#709mini)
Our price: $139.00In Stock
This new stainless water scoop is becoming our most popular stainless water scoop we sell. Here is a new scoop for 2008. This scoop is our newly designed water scoop bucket cut out on our plasma table. The bucket is made with 304 non magnetic stainless steel with either 1/2″ holes or 5/8″ holes (pictured above) punched through out the bucket. The handle is also stainless steel. The scoop bucket is almost 9″ long by 5″ in diameter. The bucket is 14 gauge stainless steel. There is a round stainless tubing welded on the back of the bucket to the handle for strength and for a foot kicker. Overall length of this scoop is about 47″ long. There is a rubber hand grip for comfort. This scoop is made for shallow water hunting. Try one out today for yourself and see how well it works! Made in the U.S.A. by Reilly’s Treasured Gold. This scoop weighs 4-1/2 pounds on a postal scale. We are offering a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturing defects on this scoop.
6″ MONSTER STAINLESS STEEL WATER SCOOP
Retail price: $189.95
Our price: $169.95
A very popular water scoop – this scoop was designed back in 1985 by a couple of professional water hunters who needed a strong scoop to dig with in the surf. The scoop has since been updated with a newly designed bucket. The bucket is made 14 gauge 304 stainless steel with 5/8″ holes punched through out the bucket. The 1-1/4″ diameter handle is also stainless steel. The scoop bucket is almost 11″ long by 6″ in diameter. There is a 1″ stainless steel brace welded to the top of the scoop for bucket added strength. There is a round stainless bracket welded to the bucket and handle for support and for use as a foot kicker. The overall length of the scoop is approximately 49″. There is a rubber hand grip for comfort.
This scoop is made for shallow water hunting. We offer a 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. (This warranty does not cover misuse of the water scoop.) Made in the U.S.A. This scoop weighs about 7 pounds.
M-85 DIGGING TOOL
Our price: $49.95
This tool is made by the original tooling that made it famous – all to ensure quality like no other. The model 85 and 75 were Designed for Digging with Surgical Precision. The Digging Tool” is a heavy sharpened trowel with one edge sawtoothed for root cutting and a large handguard for user safety.These tools are made for 4130 Chrome-moly Virgin Steel, Aircraft Quality Heat Treated and Temper for Super Strenght. You will get many Years of Service with the M-85.
They have been used Worldwide, from Gardening, Metal Detecting, Nursery, Landscaping, Under Ground Rescue & Military use.
Our price: $37.95
Efficiency is the name of the game with the Leatherman Kick. Thoughtful engineering means blades are longer, sharper, and stronger.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in | 19 cm Ruler
- Stainless Steel Handles with Zytel® Comfort-grip Inserts
- Stainless Steel Body
- Lanyard Ring
- Leather Sheath
- 25-year Warranty
SUN RAY INVADER™ DX-1 TARGET PROBE
(Compatible with White’s DFX, DFX 300, MXT, MXT PRO, M-6, Spectra V3/V3i/VX3 & the new MX5)
Our price: $194.95
Sun Ray Detector Electronics is proud to announce our new Invader™ series of aftermarket accessories for White’s metal detectors! The new Sun Ray Invader DX-1 Target Probe has been developed to satisfy the pinpointing and retrieval needs of DFX/DFX 300/MXT/MXT PRO/M-6, SPECTRA V3/V3i and MX5 users. We have received many requests for in-line target probes by White’s and other detector brand users for several years due to the popularity of our quality in-line probes for the Minelab Explorer and Sovereign/Elite. Now White’s owners can enjoy the same benefits a quality Sun Ray in-line probe has to offer! Here are some of the features of the DX-1:
- Fully compatible with DFX, DFX 300, MXT, MXT PRO, M-6 & MX5 models! The DX-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance.
- Accurate “bulls eye” pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3″+ deep depending on detector used, settings, ground and moisture conditions!
- NEW! Lighter weight, waterproof/submersible 6″ X 1″ diameter probe mounts on top of upper shaft. DX-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 5 oz. DX-1 switch box, connectors, cable and probe clip, etc. weigh approx. 5 oz. – approx. 10 oz total! (Optional box mount probe clip attachment available for those wishing to mount probe along side of detector control housing).
- New red Probe Tip Cover installed to prevent wear and tear on the probe tip. Replacement covers available from your authorized, stocking Sun Ray Dealer.
- While the DX-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed. (We use the same connectors as White’s.)
- DX-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including accurate visual and audible target ID along with identical pinpoint functions! (Depth reading will be off due to the probe’s diameter which is normal.)
- High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance. Probe incorporates a very flexible heavy duty custom 32″ straight cable with strain relief for “tangle free” operation.
- Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer’s specs)
- Toggle switch shuts off coil as it turns probe on and vise versa. Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- DX-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left hand users) and to prevent toggle from being accidentally switched or bumped by user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
- No external buzzers, vibrators or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
- No extra batteries required as the DX-1 utilizes the detectors power source.
- Complete installation & operation instructions included.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY!!
SUN RAY PRO “GOLD” HEADPHONES
(NOTE: LIMITER – left switch – ON is Down position – OFF is Up position. Mode (detector compatibility) – right switch.)
Our price: $129.95
Sun Ray Detector Electronics is proud to introduce our new Sun Ray Pro “Gold” Headphones. We decided to offer a high quality set of professional headphones without the highest price! Plus we have nowadded even more new features making these the premier metal detector headphones on the market today!! The Sun Ray Pro “Gold” version are manufactured according to the following specifications:
- High output 150 ohm (nominal impedance) speaker elements which are certified as hearing aid compatible and are sensitive enough to pick up even the faintest of signals. Aluminum case construction with polymer cones for moisture and sweat protection.
- Dual multi position “segmented or detent” volume controls with NEW BLACK & YELLOW KNOBS for that “Sun Ray” look!
- “New” Enhanced Limiter Circuit with on/off switch (left side). (For more pronounced reduction in loud blasts from surface targets, while allowing the faintest of signal responses to be clearly heard. Limiter results will vary from one detector model to another.)
- Mode selector switch (right side) makes the new Sun Ray Pros compatible with most metal detectors.
- NEW TOGGLE SWITCH BOOTS keep moisture and dirt out of toggle switches!
- “New” comfortable, lightweight dual swivel point ear cups with all “new” soft leather muffs.
- The new foam padded soft leather muffs are not only more comfortable than the earlier vinyl muffs, they do not develop a “memory”. They conform to the shape of your head around your ears when worn and when taken off return to their original shape! Vinyl which normally has a life expectancy of (3) three years can get harder with time and the elements, which can cause a less comfortable fit as well as a noticeable increase in ambient (outside) noise. The former version of the Sun Ray Pros yield a 24 decibel reduction in ambient noise blocking ability when new. The new Sun Ray Pro “Gold” version yields a 26 decibel reduction in ambient noise blocking ability and continues to block that noise day in and day out, year in and year out because they stay soft and comfortable!
- Adjustable leather headband.
- NEW!! Custom engineered coil cable for more dependability and longer life! Here are some of the new features of the new cable:
- New polyureathane jacket for better memory retention of coils vs. the previous PVC cable!
- More than 3X the number of copper strands (than previous cable) for more resistance to breakage!
- New cable coil is 20″ retracted vs 13″ on previous cable.
- Overall length of new cable is 32″. Extended length approx. 18″ longer than previous cable!
- New “multidirectional” strain relief flex vs 2 directional on previous cable!
- New cable jacket inserts fully into 1/4″ molded, right angle plug vs previous cable.
- EXTERNAL STRAIN RELIEF and 1/4″ right angle, molded GOLD PLATED PLUG!
- The new Sun Ray Pros will deliver a crisp audio response with volume to spare!
- Same Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Lesche Sampson 31″ T-Handle Digger
The Lesche Sampson T-Handle is a digging tool for metal detecting that combines the length of a shovel with the pointed style of a blade more similar to a trowel. The Sampson T is perfect for Coin and Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, and Gold Prospecting. The T-Handle and overall length of 31″ makes the Sampson a valuable tool when digging in all ground types. The blade is 7 1/2″ long and 4″ wide and produced from aircraft-quality steel. The blade comes with a pre-sharpened edge. Weight: 1.75 lbs.
Lesche Relic Hunter Shovel
The Lesche Relic Hunter shovel is specifically designed to be one of the toughest digging tools for metal detecting. The T-Handle and overall length of 31″ makes the Relic Hunter easy to use even in hard packed ground. The blade is pre-sharpened, heat treated, aircraft quality steel with a serrated edge along one side for increased cutting potential. The dimensions of the blade are 11 1/4″ long and 5 1/4″ wide. Weight: 3.0 lbs.
Visit our Tampa Store
|5601 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
|Due to the historic designation of our location we are unable to make changes to the existing structure & steps. As always, we provide a portable ramp, curb service, and delivery. Phone/horn/convenient buzzer for service.|
Since we do recovery of lost items, our hours are flexible.
For best service, please call ahead to verify hours:
Open 6 Days
Monday - Saturday
|Phone Orders||9:00 am – 8:00 pm|